You Haven’t Experienced Retirement Before
Understanding How to Do It Right Can Be Confusing
You’ve built much of your net worth through a lifetime of work—but retirement is an entirely different scenario. The normal paycheck you’re accustomed to is ending, and it’s unclear what supporting yourself looks like moving forward. If you’re looking to retire soon, you may be wondering what changes need to be made and when you’ll be able to close the door on your career. If you’re already in retirement, you might feel unsure if your investments and risk level are aligned or you may just want a second opinion. Overall, you want to know that you’ll be comfortable throughout your golden years.
You may have thoughts and questions such as…
- Am I ready to hand in my retirement notice?
- How do I create a paycheck for myself from my retirement savings once my regular paycheck stops?
- I don’t want too much risk with my retirement savings, but I need my money to last for the rest of my life.
- Medicare seems complex – where do I begin?
- All I hear about Social Security is delay, delay, delay….how long should I wait before claiming?
We’re here to walk through every aspect of your finances
and create a comprehensive financial plan to guide you for the rest of your life.
Our Services Include
Social Security and Medicare Strategies
Estate & Legacy Planning*
Retirement Income Planning
Business Succession Strategies
* We do not provide legal, tax, or accounting advice to our clients.. Please consult with a legal or tax professional for these services.
How Our Fees Work
We understand that clients have varying needs when it comes to advisory and financial planning services. We offer two compensation models to accommodate those needs:
- Assets Under Management
- Flat Fee or Hourly Billing
Have a question about our fees?
We’d be glad to walk you through them.Learn More